Whatever your print requirements are, we’ve got it covered.
Personalised digital printing
In each of our Auckland and Wellington production facilities we have a full suite of high capacity black and colour laser printers to manage everything from high volume, high frequency mailings right through to short-run daily fulfilment. We print on a variety of stock sizes and weights catering to any DM campaign, letter, flyer or brochure and can guillotine, crease and die cut in-house for fast turnaround.
We can also supply and print black or colour envelopes in-house for small or urgent mailings and can source large volumes of envelopes at excellent rates directly from the manufacturers.
Talk to us about your objective and we will recommend the most effective and cost-efficient production method to achieve it.
Offset Print Management
Whether it’s working with your contracted printer or tendering the work ourselves on your behalf, we can manage the offset print process for you and ensure that a high-quality product is produced. We have long standing relationships with a network of printers, paper merchants, envelope and merchandise suppliers that mean we can source high quality materials cost effectively.
Our print management service includes:
- Advising on the best paper stock to choose to achieve the look you’re after
- Sourcing a range of print quotes from prospective suppliers to ensure we obtain the best quality, price, and delivery timeframe for your project
- Ensuring design files are set up correctly for production
- Liaising with the selected offset printer, obtaining and signing off proofs (and sending to you for approval when required)
- Checking final quality is acceptable, the correct stocks have been used and that the quantity delivered is as per the original order
Printing is a technical area and the decision whether to digital or offset print is one that can impact final print quality, longevity, and cost. Our team is happy to discuss the options and run some ballpark costs to help you make this decision.